Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some Words inside My Heart

Tonite have a chatting time when supper-ing with my parents. My dad telling me many things and I know he wish to see me success in the future. Suddenly, he asked me that what are the things they did have made me feel  touch. Unexpectedly, I have no answer in my mind. Not because of they didn't, but just like what my dad said: 把它当成理所当然了. When I heard this, I felt guilty and so sorry to them. Actually what parents did are good for us, just we never keep in mind. I admit that my dad really changed a lot already compare to when I still small. And here, I would like to say thank you to MY DAD and MUM, and sorry if I did something wrong to make you feel sad. I really appreciate what they have done though I have no courage to tell them, I wish they will know it.

Next, what I want to say is to my beloved Kher. Suddenly got the feeling to read back her blog. All the memories are coming in my mind. At the same time, there are many feelings inside my heart too. No matter how, I just want to tell you that I really so so lucky to meet you in my life. You are CHANGING me. I know I'm still got many many weaknesses but I will change, maybe it just bit slow. One day in the future, you will see a NEW 'me'. And lastly, I want to say I LOVE YOU~really really love you with my full faith!!

You all are the most important people in my life and I feel that I'm the most lucky guy in the world. I have a happy family and my beloved now and there is no regret in my life. Really wish that all this will last FOREVER and there is no end.....

1 comment: