Sunday, December 20, 2009

Zero's Cuming

First of all, 92 m33t eu all^^
it's the 1st time i'm writing blog...wakaka...XD
I think my reason cum here is bcoz im HIAO...>.< LOL
Wowowo...the time is showing 5:00 a.m.. Bt im stil nt sleeping yet.
Haix...my parents always tell me tat dun sleep so late ya~
I rili listen to them...n i sleep so 'early' in the morning...< --lolx-- >although i know it's nt good 4 health
Wad shud i do?? I oso duno=.=
NW...my house {1353 westlake} jux gt 3 ppl onli...all of my hsemate are bec hometown ady...so lonely~
2day im so lazy >.< doing NTG at all...jux keep watching PRISON BREAK
and finally i had finished it...haih
it's such a sad ENDING...Michael Scorfield had dead in the end of the movie
even though in the 特别版( sry ya...my eng nt so good...ps)
bt oso is a nice movie...welcum all hv a watch on IT=)
Well...快乐的时间过得特别快,又是时候说拜拜
kakaz...wish eu all hv a nice sleeping n SWEET dreamzzZ

***********************************************************************************
ZerO

6 comments: